What your donation provides
$10,000 Staffs a Mainstage musical production or prints our season brochures.
$5,000 Sponsors the annual PIX Fix Film Series or staffs a musical orchestra.
$1,000 Builds a Mainstage play set or provides theatrical lighting lamps for a season of shows.
$500 Provides tuition to a summer Academy camp student.
$100 Stocks batteries for one weekend of a musical.
$50 Compensates a rental lighting and sound technician.
$25 Buys a roll of glow tape.
Ways to personally give
- Make a donation to the Annual Operating Fund.
- Sponsor a Mainstage Production and be a featured family throughout the season.
- Make a donation directed toward the WCT Academy Program.
- Sponsor a school outreach. Each school outreach program costs from $2,500 – $5,000 and you can help make this more accessible to schools in our community through your sponsorship.
- Sponsor an outreach program which are free to students: ACT Live ($1,500), Academy Boot Camp ($4,000).
- Sponsor a special event at WCT: Academy Walk Run, PIX Flix Series, Farmers Market, Friday Night Live, The Annual Gala or the Waukesha Reads Keynote.