Rhonda Marie Schmidt – Producer
Ryan Albrechtson – Director
Julie Johnson – Music Director
Mike Van Dreser of Stage Right Design – Lighting Design
Jacob Sudbrink – Sound Design
Nick Bailey – Videography and Live Streaming
- Patrons, volunteers, and staff MUST provide and wear face masks when inside Waukesha Civic Theatre. If mask is forgotten, WCT will have them available – $2 donation suggested.
- Patrons are instructed to stay home if not feeling well. If any of the following symptoms exist, patrons MUST reschedule their tickets: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting.
- Doors to building will open 30 minutes before show starts. As patrons enter, they shall maintain social distance and move directly to their reserved seats.
- Patrons will find social distance markings in lobby and hallways.
- Will-call will not be available for ticket pickup.
- Coat check will not be available, please bring personal items into the theater.
- The Box Office, concessions, and bar feature glass, plastic, or plexiglass barriers.
- Ushers will wear gloves and will not touch tickets.
- Programs will be a single-page, recyclable but not reusable.
- There will be sanitizing stations in the lobby – please use before entering the theater.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned on a regular basis.
- Pre-show and post-show lobby gatherings will not be possible.
- Additional guidelines may be added—or some removed—as the situation evolves.