WCT offers a selection of sweet and savory treats, a variety of coffee and tea, and beer and wine options.
This is a SENSORY FRIENDLY EVENT – house lights will be dimmed but not turned out, the sound will be at a modest level, and we will have a pre-show social story for each attendee.
The Margaret Brate Bryant Civic Theatre building is fully accessible, and WCT is proud to offer a number of services to our patrons who have special needs. Please contact our Box Office for more information about listening devices, transfer seats, wheelchair positions, Sensory Friendly performances, and Sensory Kits.Learn More
- Patrons, volunteers, and staff MUST provide and wear face masks when inside Waukesha Civic Theatre. If mask is forgotten, WCT will have them available – $2 donation suggested.
- Patrons are instructed to stay home if not feeling well. If any of the following symptoms exist, patrons MUST reschedule their tickets: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting.
- Doors to building will open 30 minutes before show starts. As patrons enter, they shall maintain social distance and move directly to their reserved seats.
- Patrons will find social distance markings in lobby and hallways.
- Will-call will not be available for ticket pickup.
- Coat check will not be available, please bring personal items into the theater.
- The Box Office, concessions, and bar feature glass, plastic, or plexiglass barriers.
- Ushers will wear gloves and will not touch tickets.
- Programs will be a single-page, recyclable but not reusable.
- There will be sanitizing stations in the lobby – please use before entering the theater.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned on a regular basis.
- Pre-show and post-show lobby gatherings will not be possible.
- Additional guidelines may be added—or some removed—as the situation evolves.